We are a group of Licensed Counselors and well-trained, masters-prepared therapists serving those in need with low cost therapy. We are funded in a large part by people like you who are seeking ways to help those affected by mental illness right in our own community.
Second Act/Scene 2 Is Founded On Six Core Principles
- Love Comes First: We aspire to be like Jesus. So we serve all people, no matter their religion, ethnicity, or gender.
- Thriftiness: We strive to keep our costs down so your gifts make the biggest waves possible.
- Targeting Root Causes: Going after poverty’s symptoms is temporary. Going after its causes is permanent.
- Transparency: We are accountable to you, to the people we serve, and ultimately to God.
- Your Donation Multiplies: Your gift allows us to continue to grow and receive more donations, grants and goods for even MORE impact.
- Local Leadership: We live in the very community we serve!
Who We Are
Second Act | Scene 2 is a faith-based 501c3 organization providing our less fortunate community members with high-quality, professional counseling and social work services at reduced cost to those in need in the Fox Valley area and surrounding communities.
Compelled by God’s boundless love, we offer a safe, soothing environment where the under insured affected by mental illness and troubled lives can find hope, healing and regeneration.
We are fortunate to live in a thriving community where many enjoy prosperity. But mental illness knows no boundaries and many among us have reached a dead end, seeing no light at the end of the tunnel.
Second Act | Scene 2 offers light in dark places when resources are thin and all hope appears lost.
We Need Your Support
At a time when services are getting harder to come by and funding is drying up, Second Act | Scene 2 is stepping in to fill the gap. We provide those blessed with prosperity in our community with a chance to give back. Your donations enable us to continue our work to provide counseling services to those in need. Together we do make a difference! Read about our success stories here . . .